Los Angeles Arts District Craft Beer and Street Art Tour
in the Arts Beer? Street Art? Where do we sign up?
After years of guiding guests through the amazing art of the Arts District, then stopping for a beer afterwards, we finally hit on the amazing idea…combine the two!
Your tour starts at Arts District Brewery. After sampling a number of their amazing beers, you’ll then embark on an awesome graffiti and street art adventure through the Arts District. And just when you start to think “hey, I could use some more beer,” your guide will bring you to your next stop for another round! After sampling another amazing selection, you’ll head out for another art adventure, learning a bit of history, a bit about technique, a bit about the artists, and a whole lot of amazing art. And just when those thoughts start to enter your head again…your guide will bring you to the Angel City Brewery to finish your tour with another flight of amazing craft beer!
Your guides are all local street artists (and beer aficionados) taking you through their world, their own art, and the art of their crewmates, collaborators, friends (and even rivals.) You’ll learn a bit of technique, a bit of history, all while viewing a wealth of amazing art…from the tiniest art tags and yarn bombs to building size murals by the world’s best artists.
This is a 100% authentic, genuine and unvarnished journey into the world and culture of Los Angeles graffiti and street art.
Public Group and Private Tours Available
$65 per person (includes tour and 3 flights or glasses of beer)
$85 Couple Split (includes tour for 2 people and 3 flights or glasses of beer to share)
$25 per person (designated driver, no beverages included.)
For Private group bookings of the Beer and Graffiti tour, please go HERE
Approx 3 hours – 1.5 miles of slow paced walking.
Public Tours schedule varies, click the booking button for calendar
Private tours 7 days/week
Out front of Arts District Brewery (828 Traction Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90013)
All the Details…
How far do we walk?
Does the tour start on time? Yes. We suggest arriving at least 10 minutes early to insure you don’t miss the beginning. There are benches to sit on at the start.
What if I’m late? The guide will still be near the start for the first 5 minutes of the tour, showing the art work on Imperial. If you are unable to locate them, you can try calling 310-503-2365 (though we may not be able to pick up if leading a tour.)
Gratuity/tip? Tips are always appreciated by our guides, but never required. If you want to demonstrate your appreciation to the guide for that job well done, a tip is very welcome.
What if it rains? This is the one tour we usually cancel if it is going to rain. Biking in the rain isn’t very fun, especially down some of alleys we traverse. You will be notified 24 hours in advance if we decide to cancel, and can either rebook or be refunded.
Will we see art by (insert name here?) You may. If its in the area, you’ll likely visit it. But the routes can vary slightly, so if you expected a particular piece of art, and didn’t get to see it, your guide will gladly point you in the right direction after the tour (or break the news gently if that piece is long painted over.)
- Please arrive 10 minutes early as the tour starts on time.
- Just tell the guide your name. No need to print out the ticket or confirmation email.
- ACTIVITY TAKES PLACE RAIN OR SHINE: The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where we are forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability) or offered a full refund.
- ACTIVITY TAKES PLACE OUTDOORS: Dress appropriately for the weather.
- We understand that your plans sometimes change. That is why we try to be as flexible and accommodating as possible.
- Prior to 72 hours before tour time, a full refund can be given.
- Sorry, no refunds within 72 hours of tour start time. Our guides need to get out of work and other commitments to lead the tours, so we commit to paying them whether guests show up or not.
- Up to 24 hours before a scheduled tour you can reschedule for a different date. We only allow one reschedule per booking.
The tour starts in front of Arts District Brewery (828 Traction Ave, Los Angeles CA 90013)
There is metered street parking in the area. If you can’t locate a street spot, there are pay lots on several adjacent streets.
Just a bunch of local artists, connecting people to the hidden side of the SoCal art scene via small group, private tours and art workshops since 2007